With the addition of C-Flex, the REMstar Plus with C-Flex offers a more comfortable way to deliver sleep therapy by
taking the work out of exhalation. That's because C-Flex tracks — and reacts to — every breath throughout the night.
This gives the device the ability to make breath-by-breath adjustments to ensure the optimal level of pressure relief
during exhalation to deliver more comfortable therapy.
It even has features that make setup easier and significantly more accurate. And its unique new session meter records
the number of sessions that last more than four hours - giving you insight into patients' daily usage patterns.
* C-Flex Sleek, modern appearance Hour/Session meter accumulates usage sessions >4 and total hours used
* Deluxe ramp capabilities allow a 0 - 45 minute time period with a patient-adjustable ramp start pressure
* Lighted patient buttons with improved feel are located on the CPAP unit to control it and the heated humidifier
* Improved carrying case offers exceptional padding and is big enough to carry both the CPAP unit, mask and heated humidifier
* International power supply with lightweight, snug-fitting power cord Icon-based display makes set-up easier
* Pressure calibration key allows you to target pressure setting to within 0.1 cm
* H2O Integrated handle for easy transport 3-position altitude compensation
* Extremely quiet operation 4 - 20 cm H2O pressure range DC operation
* Washable pollen filters and optional ultra-fine filters 2-year warranty.
The FDA does require us to have a prescription on file to purchase this equipment. Please fax or email us a valid prescription if you have not provided us with one for your sleep apnea equipment.